Last updated April 12, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Load-Market.com ("we", "us", "our"). Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with international legal standards, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- REQUESTS FOR CORRECTIONS AND ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- LOCATION DATA AND GOOGLE MAPS PLATFORM APIS
- PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you access our website and dependent pages, products and applications and use any of our Services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the Site and the Services. The personal information we collect may include the following: phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, job titles, usernames, passwords, billing addresses, and other similar information. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services such as your IP address, operating system, browser and device characteristics, device name, country, location, language preferences, referring URLs, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for statistical purposes, to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of the Site, or to customize the content or layout of the Site. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect automatically includes: log and usage data, device data, and location data. When you access or use our Services our servers automatically collect usage and performance information which we record in Log Files. Log data may include your IP address, device and browser information, settings information about your activity in the Services, error reports, device event information and hardware settings. We also collect Device Data such as information about your device you use to access the Services ( computer, phone, tablet or other devices). Device data may include information such as your IP address, device and application identification number, internet provider, mobile carrier, location, browser type, hardware mode, operating system and system configuration information. We collect Location Data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. We may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address).You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
When you access our website and dependent pages, products and applications and use any of our Services we may collect Geo-Location Information, Mobile Device Access and Mobile Device Data. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. We may request access to your mobile device’s camera, microphone, sms messages and other features from your mobile device. We automatically collect information about your mobile device ( such as your mobile device manufacturer, model, ID), operating system, version information and system configuration information, browser type, device and application identification numbers. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the Site. You may change our access or permissions in your device’s settings. Note however, if you choose to opt out, or to disable access or permissions to certain information you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, for troubleshooting and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information collected via our Services may be used by us, our divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates or other entities that are involved in the operation of the Site for a variety of our business purposes described below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To notify you about important changes to the Site.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure.
- To post testimonials, reviews, and comments. We post testimonials, comments, and reviews on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To evaluate products or services we could offer to you.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To monitor or improve use of the Site in order to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users in order to solve any potential issues users might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you promotional material from us and/or our affiliates, divisions, or holding companies.
- Customize any advertising and content you see on the Site.
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We do not sell Personal Information about you to unrelated companies for their independent use.
3. REQUESTS FOR CORRECTIONS AND ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
If you would like to update or delete your Personal Information or other information that we hold about you, please contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com. If You send us a request to delete your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and/or comply with applicable legal requirements. If You would like to unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services ) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services , such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services , and view your profile.
6. LOCATION DATA AND GOOGLE MAPS PLATFORM APIS
7. PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented security measures created to protect and secure any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards, we cannot guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. The Site and Services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices on other sites.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not access, use, or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com
9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
11. COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
If you have comments or questions about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org